Villager Newspaper Update
Letter From Larry Walker, CCC Board of Directors Communications Chair
We are very happy to share some news with your about a new direction for The Charbonneau Villager.
Outdoor Tennis/Pickleball Membership Available
As was announced in the April Charbonneau Villager newspaper, to obtain better utilization of the outdoor tennis courts, a new membership type is being implemented for Charbonneau residents only. The new membership allows tennis and pickleball on the outdoor courts. The pickleball is being implemented on a trial basis.
The following is the fee structure for the new outdoor membership:
- First-time members can join at any time during the yuear assuming a prorated dues fee. Existing members must renew their membership by year end, else they must pay an initiation fee
- Single memberships: $80 per year
- Family memberships (including grandchildren): $120
- Once this membership type has been tested and no longer in a trial state, new members will be required to pay a $100 initiation fee in addition to the annual dues.
- Members may obtain refunds amounting to 50% of their dues if they cancel their membership during the months of May and June 2019.
Shred Your Documents & Drug Disposal Event
June 2 / 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Bring your items to the Village Center - behind the Windermere building.
Free event but a donation of canned food for the Wilsonville Food Bank will be appreciated.
Facilities Improvement Project
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
A community engagement process has kicked off to ensure residents have a voice in the future of the Clubhouse and surrounding facilities.
Help Shape the Future of Charbonneau:
- Complete a Survey (you will receive a survey in your mailbox or you may complete the survey online)
- Community Meeting at the Charbonneau Clubhouse / 3:30 to 5:00 pm / Wednesday, May 29
- Community Open House at the Charbonneau Clubhouse / 1:00 to 2:30 pm / Sunday, June 2
Contact CCC General Manager Jim Meierotto: