Reopening Guidelines for Country Club Estates Pools
We are pleased to announce that Country Club Estates pools are now open.
These are guidelines for all CCC-managed pools. Please check with your individual HOA for any additional requirements.
· Under government guidelines, visitors with any of the symptoms associated with the COVID-19 virus are prohibited from entering the pool facilities
· Six feet physical distancing is required under government guidelines. Members of the same party can participate in activities together and do not have to stay six feet apart
· Face masks are required for unvaccinated people when not in the water and suggested for vaccinated people when not in the water
· Residents are asked to wipe down (sanitize) all surfaces touched before and after pool use. The disinfectant will be available at each pool location, however, bringing your own wipes is a good practice
· Drinking water fountains will be disabled. Please bring your own water
· Surfaces in restrooms should be sanitized after use. Sanitizing wipes will be provided in clubhouse restrooms.
· Members at higher risk for severe COVID-19 complications are encouraged to stay home to reduce their risk of exposure.
· We cannot guarantee this facility is free of risk from COVID 19, so all use of pool facilities will be at your own risk. Please make mature decisions for your own protection
· Failure to abide by these government guidelines could result in Clackamas County closing down our pools