How do YOU participate? On Thursday, September 14,
Set an alarm for 6:14 pm, and when it goes off:
DROP – TO YOUR HANDS AND KNEES, PREFERABLY UNDER SOMETHING STURDY
COVER – THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD & NECK WITH ONE ARM
HOLD ON – IN CASE THE THING YOU ARE UNDER MOVES
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
- Check on everyone in your home, are they OK?
- Protect your head, feet & hands from broken glass & fallen debris. Time to put on your hard hat, work gloves and sturdy shoes, before going to your gathering spot!
- Make sure you know where your gas meter is and how to turn it off if necessary.
- Make sure you know where the main water shut off to your home is located and how to turn it off.
- Place your HELP/OK sign where it can be seen.
- Put your fire extinguisher at the end of your driveway.
- Go to the designated meeting place for your HOA! Can’t make it to the meeting spot? Put out your HELP/OK sign, you will be counted!
GET YOUR RAFFLE TICKET and Enter to WIN!
Every participating HOA will have prizes to award.
Spend some time getting to know your neighbors,
share some goodies or a glass of something!